Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Wildfire heard the familiar voice at the borders, she felt a queer blend of affection and trepidation sweep through her. She knew her son and loved him dearly. Because of that, she also knew this wasn't going to go well. Nonetheless, she knew she needed to try to talk to him. First, however, Wildfire went searching for her girls. When she couldn't immediately locate them—and she knew time was of the essence here—Wildfire howled for Bat, @Kiwi and @Sequoia to find @Raven and stick close to her. Whether or not they heard or obeyed, she couldn't know.

She pointed her petite red toes north, arriving to find Quixote facing off with Artaax. She appreciated her brother-in-law's presence because, as much as Wildfire didn't want to believe it, she sensed her son might pose a real threat. She trotted up to stand beside the swarthy Alpha male, her expression unsure as her chestnut eyes fell on her eldest living child and she practically breathed his name: "Artaax."
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Wildfire - December 08, 2018, 06:49 PM