Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
One thing was abundantly clear about Kiwi - she was not great about following directions.  Not when the directions she had in mind were so clearly opposite those others gave.

So when Wildfire told her to find Raven, she knew something was up, and Kiwi would be damned if she wasn't gonna find out what it was. She could help, she would help, and she wasn't gonna hide.  Hiding was Bat's thing, not hers.

Sister salt was also a good motivator for stupidity.

She showed up not long after Wildfire, silently, just watching.  Her eyes lit up when she saw her brother; Artaax was a favorite of hers along with Blixen, as both had always been around when she wanted a lesson.  Had he come to stay with them too?  It didn't seem like it, but she was happy to see him, no matter the circumstances.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Kiwi RIP - December 09, 2018, 12:20 AM