Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If nothing nuts happens and I take too long (aka during work or something), feel free to skip, but will try to post!

Drat, Wildfire did show up.  Oh well.  So much for that entertainment, but there was still whatever came next.  He dipped his head politely to her as she came up beside him, but then turned his attention back to his.. Nephew or whatever.  Artaax.  That guy.  He didn't even notice Kiwi showing up on the scene -- unless the player is misunderstanding where she stopped and she actually halted near her mother in which case he saw her but still focused his attention on Artaax.

Quixote was still expecting this all to go bad when Wildfire inevitably turned him down.  Really, even if he'd been some third party off in a different pack, he still would have believed that those who trekked what seemed like halfway across the planet to go to a different place were probably pretty set on not going home again.  Sure, there might be exceptions, but when you added on how happy the two sisters seemed to be when they were catching up, it was beyond unlikely in this case.
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Quixote - December 09, 2018, 01:01 AM