Heron Lake Plateau I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She nodded mutely at first, but Wildfire's insistence succeeded in calming her down, because it brought up someone with whom the anger didn't hurt so much.  Not quite at least; it was an older hurt.

I won't. She said, and meant it.  The thought crossed her mind, and she almost voiced it, but it died on her tongue.  Unlike Bat.  She didn't want to spoil this by bringing up her sister and hearing a lecture on forgiveness.  Why did you leave? She asked, suddenly curious and keen on a new subject.  You said this was your family, yeah?  What made someone leave where they grew up?  She wasn't going to say never - the idea was interesting.  But she'd never had a reason to want to, well, not until her mom had.  But she couldn't imagine being completely alone.  She didn't know if she liked the concept or not.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Wildfire - December 10, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Kiwi RIP - December 10, 2018, 09:25 PM