Ankyra Sound i empty myself with light until i become morning
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 

Antumbra has taken the time to rest from her travel, eat until her belly is full, and train with her remaining sons. Artaax’s absence has not gone unnoticed. Tux hasn’t mentioned his older brother having gone with Wildfire and Kiwi (the third wheel has already been forgotten, despite her relationship with Dio, and she hopes to find answers sooner than later. He’s a strong man, turning into his second year of life. He’s been devoted to Drageda since birth and she doesn’t suspect his loyalties have changed.

He’ll come home, she tells herself. She’ll have answers. He hasn’t deserted them too. Her jaw tightens, unknowingly grinding her teeth together.

In an attempt to distract herself, she finds her way toward the sound. The trees that arch protectively around the landscape hold most of her attention and the direct path she takes. Leaving Drageda isn’t in the forefront of her mind but she feels confident enough and if Blixen has desires to lay claim nearby, then so be it. New smells linger but her attention searches one in particular, making sure the brute that tried to join hasn’t loitered longer than his welcome, but otherwise she moves with purpose when she does not locate it.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i empty myself with light until i become morning - by Antumbra - December 12, 2018, 01:30 PM