The Tangle Where we drift and call it dreaming
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

caiaphas' sudden settlement has put everyone on edge, it seems, though for once blix finds herself relatively unbothered -- is it maturity or immaturity, arrogance or acceptance? hard to tell. she's frustrated, natch, and doesn't trust any of that lot as far as she can throw them, and there's the whole thing with the natrona that blix may or may not be aware of, i don't know, but: artaax is back, drageda is basically invincible as far as she's concerned, and she's still going to lead the new branch. she wants to stay close to nomi still... which means the tangle. ugh.

she'll talk to furi about it first.

so again she's setting out in search of her friend, only this time instead of running into her sort-of enemy, she spots ephraim up ahead. she's never spent much time with ephraim, doesn't know anything about him besides nomi's role in his life as mentor of sorts. curiously she picks up her pace to catch up with him, watching the way he seems to scurry over the icy ground with some amusement. "ephraim," blix calls out, "mind if i join you?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 15, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 18, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 19, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 19, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 24, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - January 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 12:06 PM