Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
At this question, Easy cast a cautious glance at the open area behind her, thinking it had felt a bit safer there than between the creaking trees. She did not say this to Mallaidh, though. "A little," she admitted, "But the rain and wind won't hurt a wolf, and sitting around worrying about trees and waves won't do any good, since there's nothing we can really do to stop it."

The reasoning seemed sound to her, but some of her carefree mood had been sapped away by the subject matter. She was glad for a change of subject, even if it was something she didn't really want to get into. "I really don't have a preference," she said - both names made her equally uncomfortable. "But what about yours? What's Mallaidh mean? I'm always curious when I meet people with sound-names instead of... I don't know. word-names? Thing-names? We always had word-names in my family."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Easy - December 16, 2018, 04:12 PM