Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The woman's ears fell back in disappointment at this admission, only to spring right back up at the sound of another foreign word. "Shadow dancer," she repeated, pumpkin-orange eyes blazing bright. "Does that mean you can dance? Do you sing?" Easy had always loved singing, but although she was better than she'd been in her youth, it would never come quite naturally to her. Neither was her dancing top-rate, but it was fun and her boundless energy lent itself to her movements until they were executed with a sort of jagged grace.

"I was dancing," she admitted, the words coming out in a rush. "Just now, I mean. When I was little, my dad would always sing for us, and since I couldn't sing very well, I would dance. And I can't do that well either, really - but it makes me feel closer to him." She didn't know why she was saying all this, but whenever someone brought up parents (even mothers), she had to think about Grayday. "Do you wanna dance?" she asked somewhat breathlessly.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Easy - December 23, 2018, 12:29 AM