The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
LONG OVERDUE MY DEAR @Mallaidh

come hell or high water she is going to have a day with mallaidh. this isn't the same -- or it doesn't feel the same to her -- like when they'd avoid each other before. she doesn't really think furi is avoiding her, anyway, there's just a lot going on and she -- well, she wants to see her friend. who she is, naturally, still completely head over heels for. some quiet part of her has decided that there's no real need for fuss over it, them, whatever. blix will be obviously but silently lovestruck for the rest of time if that's what it takes, even if furi never...returns it. (again?) 

she seeks out the other girl, announcing with more cheer than is strictly necessary, "come with me," and steers her toward the tangle. mallaidh has always liked the tangle as far as she knows so it makes sense to blixen to bring her along to scope it out, given it's the only other neighboring space besides the sound, she thinks. there's no way this could possibly be a bad plan at all!
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Blixen - December 15, 2018, 02:38 PM