Heron Lake Plateau Steady hands just take the wheel
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was quiet as her goddaughter spilled the beans on this grand plan she had schemed. I'm going to summarize her reactions with bullet points because I'm on my lunch hour at work writing proposals and presentations and that's where my head is at.
  • She had a moment of anxiety over the idea of Wildfire, Kiwi and Sequoia leaving the Wilds after their trip to the Caldera;
  • She wondered what the copse was and if she'd ever been there;
  • She wondered which one Kiwi was again;
  • She hadn't thought of how crowded the Plateau was and how many couples they had, but it was a good point. There were three of them, assuming Colt got over his damn self and came back to be with Niamh (she hasn't read that thread yet);
  • She remembered the son Wildfire referred to and wasn't surprised at the threat. He'd been a fucking weirdo. There was too much Betty in him;

And finally, the heart of it. She wanted to settle in the Copse and start a sister pack of sorts with the Redhawks. "Okay..." she started, since it all sounded.. Well, it sounded okay to her. But Fin was a little confused still, "Are you saying you plan on leading this new pack? How would you do that and travel outside of the Wilds...?" She glanced at her mate, wondering if Elwood's far more capable brain had woven more of the story together in his head than she'd managed in hers.

Messages In This Thread
Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 18, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 18, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 18, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 20, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 20, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 30, 2018, 10:00 PM