Sun Mote Copse the shrike to your glorious thorn
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Yes, here," Wildfire confirmed with a dip of her smudged muzzle, a sparkle in her eye. "I think so too," she agreed, trying to stave off any urge to gush about just how much she'd started to fall in love with the copse. She'd already said a little too much. And she knew she didn't want to get ahead of herself. The copse was patently not hers, at least not yet.

But Tulimaq offered some information in exchange, which made Wildfire feel a lot better about exposing her own plans. "I met a she-wolf named Phex from Shadewood. We talked about getting our leaders together to discuss arrangements for hunting grounds. As for Rosings," she continued, shaking her head, "I don't think I know much. Bat might. We're both scouts but she's been living in the area longer."

She took a moment to chew on this information. Wildfire decided it didn't impact her own plans much, if at all. There were no packs in the immediate vicinity and she wasn't too worried about competition regardless. Her lips twitched when the word "empire" whispered through her mind again. It sounded so... mighty. Of course, the Redhawks weren't really trying to take over anything, much less wage wars or conquer peoples, but it would be a lie to say Wildfire hadn't considered the ramifications of power-annexing their corner of the hinterlands.
Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:53 PM