Overture Downs why because you dance like a wounded giraffe.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey was by no means a guardian. She'd never truly done a border patrol in her entire life, and it was likely better that way considering she had no skill at all at defending herself. Even so, she found herself meandering along the invisible borderline between the Northern outskirts of the Hollow and Overture Downs. It was early in the morning, with dawn having barely broken over the horizon. Her eyes were skyward, as usual, and there was a faint chill in the air that warned her snow was coming.

The young naturalist paused to stare off into the distance at the fields that stretched ahead of her. There was a light breeze blowing, causing the grass to sway and dance in waves. It was somehow relaxing and peaceful. Liffey glanced behind her at the Hollow, her mind trailing back to Rannoch and attempting to fret over whether or not he would be okay without her for a longer while than usual today. But the meadow ahead was calling her, urging her to stop worrying. So, she smiled secretly to herself, turned, and cantered forward into the sweeping hills.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:14 PM