Lost Creek Hollow i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Ever since coming across the place, it had instantly become her favorite spot in the Hollow. Heck, her favorite spot in the entire Wilds. She'd never tell @Rannoch this, of course, knowing he might get his feelings hurt that she loved it more than the perch he'd picked out for her at the Vale. But still, she couldn't help herself. Everything about the falls simply moved her, like a song written just for her. It was like the whole world had shifted and molded itself into this place in anticipation of her presence. She just loved it. Fully and absolutely.

Liffey hopped gracefully along the rocky ledges until she was on the final level of the Falls where the layers of small cliffs dropped off into the deep valley far below. She felt as though she was standing on the edge of the world, but there it was - stretched out far and wide below her. That part was cool, but with an upward turn of her head, she was gazing again at what she loved most about Antares Falls: The stars.

The naturalist dropped to her haunches with a soft smile on her face, simply gazing at the heavens and losing herself amongst the constellations.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff. - by Liffey - December 22, 2018, 09:18 PM