The Tangle court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy liked all her new packmates, with the small exception of @Artaax, who made her a bit nervous but seemed alright nonetheless. Mostly, though, she liked Mallaidh. Something about the other woman made her feel a bit more at home - and she couldn't help but think that, if she were to run into Lavender or Dawn again someday, they might get along just like this.

Either way, she was determined to be a better friend to Mallaidh than she'd been to her sisters. She loosely tailed the Gona as she made her way through the thicket, following her scent trail as exactly as she could in order to avoid the worst of the brambles.

She emerged on the other side to see that she'd caught up to the ink-dipped shewolf. Easy let out a low chuff in greeting as she moved to stand by Mallaidh's side, tail wagging lazily against her hocks. "You know, I've lived in this area most of my life - but I've never been here."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 27, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: court dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters - by Easy - December 28, 2018, 11:49 PM