Dragoncrest Cliffs i am all out of pity and gods to please you with
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Antumbra had come across a cache ruined by the storm and a waterlogged rabbit that doesn’t smell… too bad. Then she stops by @Rose’s den for a few herbs she has to spare in the wake of the invasion. Once all their wolves are taken care of, their captive easily moves to the back burner.

She doesn’t particularly like the position she’s been forced in when @Rosalyn attempted to escape. She finds it hard to blame Helix for doing what was necessary but she’d never had real intentions of killing her. Rusalka’s invasion has started to skew her view and it would be the easiest thing to do but with a few spare, not quite great resources, she’ll spare it until she knows what to do.

With the frozen rabbit and herb for infection wedged between her teeth, she quickly moves through Hougeda and out the other side with low tide on her favor. She dismisses Helix as guard and steps out on the secluded beach and toward the nook the honon rests and drops the items at her feet.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am all out of pity and gods to please you with - by Antumbra - December 28, 2018, 11:31 AM