Hushed Willows oh lord, how it gets me down
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
set during the yule... for @Ibis and @Okeanos, if you both have time (: just while terance is in town.

the yule was a wonderful time to catch up with wolves that terance hadn't seen in a while -- olive, delight, valette... just to name a few. and, of course, seabreeze and his two children. he felt he didn't have nearly enough time with them, however, so when the crowd thinned and wolves began to head home and head to sleep, terance sought out his children-- and perhaps @Seabreeze, if she was around. 

the stars were out tonight, a surprise to the stark man-- the winter season had covered them so cruelly the last few days. @Treason was... somewhere, truth be told terance never questioned her when she left. he knew she'd be back, and he knew that she knew that he wouldn't leave her-- and that he had things to do. if she came around, though, he wouldn't send her away. after all, if she was hounding for children he ought to see how she behaved around them.
Messages In This Thread
oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - December 29, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 09, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 11, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Okeanos - January 15, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: oh lord, how it gets me down - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 10:46 PM