Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the firecracker wore out -- for once in her life. as he looked down at her, curious, terance found he did recognize a few emotions -- surprisingly. certainly calmer, quieter, and maybe sated. his ears flicked, nose twitching gently. it was an interesting turn to whatever this game was that she played, and terance had only done it because he thought that's what she wanted. if we're being honest, terance only had one chip to bargain with, and it was so huge and detrimental that he didn't dare waste it on something and small as a name. to him, a little bit of sex was easier to barter with. "plenty more," he lied anyway.

except, of course, now terance had to try not to look at her like she was his world -- or something corny. it was so easy for him to get attached to anyone who showed him any sort of affection... or attention, more specifically. and the closeness something like sex provided really made it hard to not think of treason differently. but, after all, this was a casual agreement. if anything, terance was just putting out to show her what she was working with. and terance had already decided he hadn't wanted to go through the whole relationship thing again. 

oh boy. just stop thinking, terance. 

as she nosed his mouth, nuzzling herself against him, terance licked the top of her head. he didn't mind the closeness -- terance never did. a heavy sigh fell from his maw as he allowed himself to relax against her, more certain now. at least now they'd maybe be tired.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 03:56 PM