Stavanger Bay i wish i could sleep
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
not as bad as this

Yes, the repetition of the types of questions was bothersome for Ford too. He wasn’t as appreciative of the idea that he had to be limited with how he posed is queries. He was a man who had grown to appreciate a skillful tongue; to hinder that was almost like crippling the man. Still, he wanted the golden boy to feel as though he was supportive of his limitations. The titan did not wish to paint himself in a poor light. It must have already been difficult that Sentinel could not speak.

“Met any ladies you like? Or… men?” he opted to inquire with a small smile. It was another yes or no question, but it would lead to more. Whether Sentinel could speak or not, Ford had decided to try digging into his mind as deep as he could. The quickest way was through the heart, he’d found. There was a small risk in bringing up such subjects. There was always the chance that his companion would find the question intrusive and grow uncomfortable. That lingering uncertainty was like a raging wildfire that was trapped within him.
Messages In This Thread
i wish i could sleep - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: i wish i could sleep - by Ford - January 04, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i could sleep - by Cortland - January 06, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: i wish i could sleep - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: i wish i could sleep - by Cortland - February 11, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: i wish i could sleep - by Ford - February 13, 2019, 09:40 PM