Dragoncrest Cliffs There is no justice, there's just us.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
A little vague here 'cause I'm not sure how exactly the Portia dream thread will play out, but I wanted to get something started - hope you don't mind @Opalia.

Dacio wasn't sure how long it had been since his vision of Portia atop Drageda's cliffs, but every bout of sleep since had been dreamless. Quiet. Peaceful, perhaps, if he were brave enough to consider it. He'd crashed for several hours at a time, his first fitful slumber since the whole world started falling to shit around him, and he was thankful for every opportunity to rest after weeks of plaguing nightmares.

His mother had gifted this to him, the boy fooled himself into believing. It was exactly what he needed to remind himself how strong he'd become, to build himself into the form of the Gona he longed to be. To heal his mind and his heart, and move on as life required.

There was something that he needed to aid him on this journey, however, and he didn't want to do it alone. Picking through the familiar darkness of Hougeda, Dacio sought only his remaining litter-mate. They'd seen so little of one another since their last heart-to-heart; so much had changed. Her participation in the battle with Rusalka proved her worth to bear the Drakru name - she seemed to make bold strides forward, while he feared he'd fallen painfully behind. It was time for Dacio to realise that the future was worth believing in.

"Opalia," his soft call echoed through the cave he expected to find her resting within, and poked his nose into the darkness in attempt to catch sight of her. "Can we talk?"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 05, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 07, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 07, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 09, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 27, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 27, 2019, 10:41 PM