Dragoncrest Cliffs There is no justice, there's just us.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He watched the muscle in her jaw tighten, her mismatched eyes narrowing dangerously as she bore her gaze into his own in a silent demand for answers. Dacio swallowed the anxious lump in his throat as Opalia pieced the information together, and slackened upon recognition that his departure would only be temporary.

Her frown did not cease, however, and the sterling boy merely observed as she furrowed her blonde brow in his direction. It was then that he shuffled, made even more uncomfortable by her questions that he was poorly prepared for, and Dacio sucked in a breath as he racked his thoughts for how best to announce that their mother had invaded his dreams to ask one last favour of him. 

"Along the coast. She came to me in my dream," he blurted, tail lashing behind him as he realised his sister likely had no clue who he was talking about, and suddenly his mouth dried at the strong possibility that she'd think he'd gone mad. "Uh, Mother. She said something happened to Dalia, and... wanted me to check in."

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 05, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 07, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 07, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 09, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Dacio - January 27, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: There is no justice, there's just us. - by Opalia - January 27, 2019, 10:41 PM