Dragoncrest Cliffs i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had never felt any discomfort in silence, whether it was with nomi or any other. It was unfortunate that most of the wolves he found in his company did not feel the same, but the feisripa usually had no consideration for how others felt, so all was good in his world. He liked walking in silence with others. He actually felt closer to his packmates when they weren't talking and reminding him of how unworthy they were to be Drageda.

Which is all to say, the commander's question was a very timely one. Artaax peered sidelong at her, a giant, cartoon-y question mark appearing over his head. "Leading what?" he asked, honestly not understanding. Artaax was a soldier, not a leader. He had never aspired to lead anyone. He didn't even like anyone, save for the few family members he had devoted himself to - which he could count on the toes of one paw (dewclaw not included).

They continued along the beach as she explained. Artaax listened and began slowly to consider things he never had before, never knowing that it would all come to naught as the very woman he stood beside now would soon rend his world into nothing, and things like leadership and rank would become utterly obsolete along with himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was wondering if you could make me some of that righteous mac and cheese. - by Artaax - February 02, 2019, 06:12 PM