Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Well, that took a strange turn. Piper actually stood as though she’d been struck by a flash grenade. Her mouth gaped a little and her eyes squinted sharply on the golden woman. She wanted more information than what had already been given to her? Christ, was she looking for the biography of Lucas Redleaf or something? And this lady had the nerve – no the audacity – to look at Piper as though she were crazy? What a fucking world.

After her moment of awkward gaping, the Redleaf girl shook her head and narrowed her brows over her lightly colored eyes. She didn’t want to be nice, but she knew that she was likely to get some teeth in her rear end if she wasn’t compliant with whatever this royal pain wanted. “His name is Lucas, I suppose you could call him Lu,” she began with defiance printed on her face. “He’s the same age as me, so I guess that’s like… almost a year. And he got lost a while ago. There’s a lot of land to cover, lady,” she tried to help the golden woman understand.

“He’d probably be bigger than me now, though. He was pretty round when we were younger.” The more information she tried to provide but felt like she couldn’t, the more she started to question if it had been a good idea to leave her home at all. Lucas could have turned into a giant tree with bats for branches in the time that he’d left, and Piper would never have known better.
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM