Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

It had been five days that she was tucked away inside the den. Five days of not moving, not eating for three of them, only inhaling the sweet scent of lavender Daivya brought. It wasn't that she wasn't being fed, she just refused what was brought to her. Oryx came and went and upon returning always looked so troubled and gave her these sympathetic looks, especially after Addison's howl had rang up and Oryx had gone off and been gone for a while. Sympathy often meant she was in trouble or that nasty things were being said about her, so her resolve to get up and moving lessened and she remained curled up and hidden away with her stomach making loud complaints. She had no idea who would say bad things about her but if she had to guess, it would be Grayson. He was the only one who had something bad to say all because she had said he hurt her feelings and was done being used.
Messages In This Thread
Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Lilah Silverback - January 07, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM