Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
The best thing about being an almost-an-adult and having no supervision was that Nunataq could have her outings at any time of the day. As it happened this took place during the night. The pungent smell of decidedly feline piss had invaded the resident jalapeno's pleasant dream, where she had been about to eat the best food in creation a fermented fish (*for those, who do not know, fish were Nuna's poison). And feeling rather grumpy about this kind of rude thing, she had left the den, intent to track down the notorious bastard, who had desecrated trees along it's way too.

All too soon Nuna realized that the cat she wanted to take was a tad bit too big, even if it was busying itself with something and was not looking at her, but she hid herself and waited. This paid off, because, when the cat left and she inspected the site, she found a lower piece of some canine's foot. Nuna would be a disgrace to the Pepper squad, were she to leave such treasure lying around. She snatched it and returned home, holding her war spoils proudly in her mouth and her paths crossed with Nara's around that time.

Had Indra seen her adopted daughter with yet another piece from someone's desecrated grave, she would have probably got a heart attack. Even though she was spared this fate, Nunataq was still wary of approaching and going past the white huntress, because adults could be jerks like that and demand interesting objects just because they could. But the shortest way to her treasure chest went right here and going around would mean ploughing through snow, which she was not eager to do now.

Therefore with a sigh, she resolved to move forwards and pretend as if she had nothing at all.
Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM