Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
They managed to reach the top of the ridge without any major issues, and he was thankful for that. Less important (but still present) was a sense that he was still weak. He did not want to ask for help again and again, but there would be days where he would not manage to leave the beach let alone reach the black forest. He was invigorated by the hard work of climbing, and could look down across the beach below with some pride. He thought he could spy Caiaphas roaming the sand — and there, drifting further out, was Erzulie.

We failed her. He blurted solemnly. They had not won the day — had not really expected to either, he thought. The dragon-wolves were mighty and they were prolific, making them dangerous. All he could think about was how they returned to Rusalka bereft of their prize, and how that must be hurting the witch-woman. She reminded him of Willowstrife and Deadnettle so much, and their mother Cigfa, that it was like failing a member of his family.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM