Cedar Sweep I've been burning
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aeliana watched the injured Bull, eager yet weary, she had a few run-ins with them before she came to Teekon. Once she spotted a baby elk on its own during her travels, it looked like an easy meal so she wasted no time running at it,  she almost had it into her jaws when it's angry Mother came bulldozing out of the woods, threatening to plant a sharp hoof between her eyes. Then there was the time when she tried to go after an old elk die but that was a bust, she did leave it injured but the herd kept her at bay. But this time will be different, she was with a growing pack, maybe they came take it down together and she'll having a taste of fresh elk meat this time.

Her tail wagged slightly at the thought, she was still iffy on how the Bull got such a wound. Possibly a cougar?  She shuddered slightly, ears flattening against her head a bit, not wanting to think about some cougar just rushing out of nowhere and ambushing them. She soon focused back on the task at hand, watching the Elk until she heard movement. Her head perked up, ears swiveled focusing on the sound of footsteps coming towards her. She sniffs a couple of times, hoping the wind would throw the scent of her approacher her way, she could only assume it could be Issun or maybe one of the ‘others’ he spoke of that she has yet to meet, “Hello?

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
I've been burning - by Minori - January 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 13, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Minori - January 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 18, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: I've been burning - by Revui (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I've been burning - by Aliana - January 23, 2019, 10:46 PM