Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Alarian had no response apparently,  and a long silence settled between them broken only by the sound of the water and the shifting of the other man's body as he took a seat. Releasing a soft sigh, Midar followed soon after, moving into a sitting position next the scarred male. The beast honestly hadn't come here to berate him, but the fear of losing him to his own wrecklessness weighed heavy on the Melonii, and no matter how hard he tried to deal with it in a more productive way, it usually ended up coming out in snarky outbursts. 

He briefly cast the other man a sideways glance, moving his eyes back to the waves before he finally spoke. I guess I just fail to understand why you would risk your life for a complete stranger, he said a little more evenly but still with some of the rancor from before. Did he not understand how that would have felt for Midar to never have been able to find him again, or to find his lifeless body washed up on the shore of that lake? That was what really kept fueling his anger; he kept seeing his lover dead, floating in the lake, and it was more than he could handle.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 07:19 PM