Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He apologized again, and Midar closed his eyes, opening them shortly after in response to Alarian's next words and turning to look at him. He searched his eyes for any signs of deceit like he would a potential enemy but saw nothing but sincerity there. He gave a stiff nod before answering, That's all I ask. In reality, that wasn't actually all he would ask of the scarred male, but it was a damn good place to start and really the most important thing for the beast. He would be much happier knowing that Alarian wasn't constantly risking his life. Many different emotions bubbled to the surface, the strongest being his need to keep the other man no matter the cost. Then, he could no longer resist the urge to comfort his lover, especially with his guilt-twisted expression. Midar leaned over and touched his forehead to Alarian's cheek--accepting his apology and hopefully showing that he was ready to move past this; he was tired of the tension between them.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 17, 2019, 07:19 PM