Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
When Alarian didn't come to him at first, concern crossed the beast's face. He watched the other man as he stood there staring in to the sand, and he began to grow worried. Midar was studying the side of his lover's face so intently then that he saw the moment the tears started--noticed his quick breaths. He was about to stand, his mouth opening to ask what was wrong, but then the scarred male collapsed into him, sobbing. At first he was so stunned and confused that he was frozen. What was going on? Had he done something to hurt him? He thought back on their love making, going through each detail to search for a reason for his lover's despair, but he found nothing obvious. A soft whine moved from his lungs, and he draped whatever he could of himself over the other man as he cried; he didn't know what else to do. He wanted to ask him what was wrong, but he wasn't sure Alarian could answer right now, so instead, he just held him and waited for his lover to calm, dread settling in his chest where his contentment had been moment before.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 22, 2019, 03:26 AM