Sun Mote Copse I still feel our fragments rush
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
With nothing to hold her back now, Wildfire let her needs take over and requested @Eljay's attentions as often as he was willing to give them. They were both quite tired out by the end of the day, collapsing together in a heap on an open patch of stiff winter grass. Especially after the restless night prior, Wildfire slept like the dead, stirring only when morning sun once more crept over the two of them.

She sat up and winced a little at the sweet ache of her muscles. She assumed a sphinx-like position, blinking out at the copse. She really ought to call @Kiwi and @Sequoia here and ask them to delegate some tasks while she was otherwise preoccupied. Wildfire wouldn't be able to tend the borders for another few days, plus it was simply best if she kept to herself (and her partner). She would need the rest of the pack's help to pick up the slack.

But for now, she enjoyed the morning stillness. She looked over at Eljay, her expression soft despite a flash of fear. There was no taking any of this back. And in the quiet, she wondered if it was wrong to have done this with him, if he really felt the way she suspected, knowing she didn't feel the same way. Yet, Wildfire reminded herself, reaching out her smudged snout to nuzzle his temple. It was meant as a brief and affectionate gesture, though she could feel his scent beginning to drive her wild again.
Messages In This Thread
I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - January 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 19, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - February 05, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - February 05, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:31 AM