Arrow Lake Make me a perfume that smells of temptation
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
All Welcome 
She is Proestrus which means she smells enticing and will be attractive but she is not yet fertile and won't be receptive(this will last the next week). I know @Thorn had wanted a possibile thread where he flirts and is denied? Anyone else can join too though.

Her joining had awakened her spirit, the beast inside her that was possessive and fierce. These mountains were her home, her purpose to help Sitgmata and the others eventually claim their entirety. Such a big goal drove her every day to explore the areas, to hunt and do her best to fill caches. Nothing would hinder her desire to prove she was worthy of being a part of such a big plan....

Except the season. She could smell herself. That's how pungent it was. The stench of her heat was only caught because the wind drifted beneath her and rose up, forcing itself against her nostrils during an inhale. She groaned in frustration, fire eyes flashing with annoyance. She couldn't believe her luck, that she would become a walking breathing man magnet when she least wanted and least needed it. So immediately she set off to disguise her scent, rolling in the dirt and keeping her tail tucked. Some mint and lavender would do well but she had no idea where to find those herbs around these parts.
Messages In This Thread
Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 18, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 10:22 PM