Ravenshook Cliffs and the beginning of wisdom
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She angled her head to the left, just enough to capture his image in her vision. His simple answer stirred her curiosity. Tzila was less than fond of pack life and she would do all in her power to avoid going back to such a lifestyle. And even if she were to consider it, it would have to be with very specific terms. Her terms

Still, she was curious enough to inquire. "For your pack, I presume. What will it be like?" She inquired plainly, expressing no more interest than that. Getting the shadow keeper to budge on her views was as easy as moving a stubborn mule. She hummed softly, in agreement. "Of course they would. Any stray is drawn to the more densely populated areas. They might hope to be swept up...it increases their chances." Before they delved much further into their little talk, she leveled her gaze with him. "I never introduced myself did I? I'm Tzila."
Messages In This Thread
and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:30 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 23, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 25, 2019, 05:23 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - February 25, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 08, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 05:29 PM