Alpine Lake Thunderbirds are GO!
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She made a mental checklist as Epic spoke. He was a scout. Wildfire wondered what kind of ambassador he would make, though she couldn't delve into that now. Epic was interested in developing his medical skills, which was certainly a huge point in his favor. They could certainly use someone like that, especially since Corinna didn't seem the most available wolf. He didn't know much about weather, which would've made Wildfire laugh if she hadn't been in mourning. Lastly, he was good with small game. Naturally, this piqued Wildfire's interest.

"I'm a ranger and a small game hunter myself," she shared, though this wasn't about her. It was about Epic and whether he'd fit into her pack. Wildfire glanced at Wraen, who was basically glowing from the inside out, then back to Epic. "I definitely think we can work with those skills. It's up to you which ones you prioritize over others but we could absolutely use a trained medic. If you're interested, I can speak to my sister, Raven, of the Redhawks, and see if she's interested in tutoring."

She hadn't actually said the words (oops), so Wildfire added, "Welcome to Firebirds, Epic." Her tail waved. "I'll leave you in Wraen's good hands. She can give you a tour and show you the ropes. Come find me if you'd like to discuss your training... and just so I can get to know you a bit better myself, of course," were her parting words before she prepared to make herself scarce.
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 20, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 08:09 AM