Ankyra Sound i came with that .38, i'm leavin' with a body
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 

The tantalizing scent of female heat seemed to surround him at every corner, igniting some sort of biological want to procreate though he held no mate or desire to take one. Perhaps that kinship was not required to birth the next generation, but he had been without a father, and so had his siblings. If he was to ever have children of his own, he considered abandoning them to be a crime, held in more contempt than the other various moral infractions he committed. Yet, there was no certainty the only code he likely had would ever come to fruition, nor did he plan for it.

In that moment, what he searched for was a spar partner. It had been easy to find those who truly meant to hurt him before arriving at Rusalka, it was difficult to find anyone willing to fight him purely for the experience. He gathered that most of them likely thought he would just end up killing them, which wasn’t an unrealistic assumption. Vaati lopes silently towards the scent of a fellow pack member, growling lowly to announce his presence with a hint of the intent present in his tone.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i came with that .38, i'm leavin' with a body - by Vaati - January 22, 2019, 02:37 AM