Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
imrathil was troubled by the new expression that overcame the lively features of his acquaintence - her ocher eyes went from wondering but confused, to a dark shade of hurt -- had he caused that?

his own expression fell, and an uncertainty took over him - especially when she looked away, refusing to look upon him. his throat felt dry and a sharpness hit his chest -- if this was some fragment of his past, why could he not remember her? and if she was someone he knew, was the new him similar in any way, was he somehow better off, if he discovered who he had been? or was he better now, newly shaped and remodeled -- with no pain or hurt or joy to recall?

he inhaled, a shaky breath riddled with the rasp of his tongue. "i.." where could he start? even if she knew him, he was a stranger - and she a stranger to him -- if she was important in his past life, would she understand this was not of his own doing? "it hurts." he suddenly finished, sitting down in the snow with his head cradled between his paws, an overwhelming ache piercing his skull. his thoughts were murky and any time he tried to conjure old memories, a bracing pain shot through his head, a dull aching barrier that refused to relent.

breathing into the snow, imrathil looked more defeated than anything. "who are you?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM