Swiftcurrent Creek nothing is as it has been
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik couldn't keep the sadness from twisting his expression as her news settled over him. She was leaving. He wanted to ask her to stay, but that just wasn't something he could do. If Ruenna needed to leave, then he would respect her wishes. As for the environment at the creek, he felt he was mostly to blame for that, although he had a feeling she already knew that to some extent. Maybe he should be the one leaving and Ruenna should stay. But no, not only was it not really an option for him to leave, he also couldn't pull Myrren from the creek now that she was expecting puppies; it would be too dangerous for her. Kavik would just have to try and fix things. 

He looked at his former beta, sadness leaking away and leaving only reverence. I understand, and I'll miss you greatly, he replied. I cannot leave right now--it wouldn't be safe for Myrren, he added with a small sigh. If she didn't know before, she would probably definitely know now. I can't expect a pack to just welcome a stranger in as their alpha, and what kind of leader would I be if I just took off when things were tough? Kavik was prepared to show them that they could trust and respect him, even with his mistake, and he could start by weathering this storm.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - January 30, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 02, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 06, 2019, 08:24 PM