Swiftcurrent Creek nothing is as it has been
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik's jaw tightened a little at the implication that he was only considering what he wanted. It cut deeper than he thought it would to hear that she thought he had been acting without considering Myrren's feelings or needs. She mentioned Elysium, but Kavik wasn't sure Myrren even wanted to leave. His brow creased a little, and he relaxed his jaw so that he could speak. I am aware it is not just about me, Ruenna. All of my decisions are with her and the children in mind, he answered quietly. He had already witnessed how hard it had been for her to travel when he found her exhausted and sobbing in that cave just a few nights ago after she had tried to make it to the coast. She has not said anything about wanting to leave, but I will bring it up just to make sure, he offered. He knew Ruenna was just trying to help Myrren, and he appreciated it, but he didn't like the way she spoke like he hadn't talked to her about anything--like he had just knocked her up and then left her to deal with the aftermath on her own. He didn't pretend to know what was best for her, but he had made it pretty clear that he was here for her and would give her whatever she needed.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - January 30, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 02, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 06, 2019, 08:24 PM