Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
he hadn't originally planned on socializing, but something about watching her just fall through the snow forced a reaction out of him that he didn't even realize he had. call it what you want, but it absolutely had something to do with bat falling through the ice. not that he even recognized the connection. but she was okay, tegan heard her small noises as he stood above her and watched as he startled her. he grinned as she began to speak -- just a little bit -- unable to escape some of his undeniable charm flaring up. but just a little bit. 

"actually these pups aren't really made for diggin'," he said with a shrug, disappearing from the view of the hole, but the sound of snow and snufflin' proved this comment to be entirely false. what? don't tell me you don't like digging!! you're a filthy liar. "gimme a minute," he called out, just to make sure she knew he hadn't left her hanging, and continued to dig through the snow, ignoring how got damn cold it was.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM