Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
finley jumped right to a point tegan assumed she'd eventually get to. blackthorns were not ones to beat around the bush. his ear flicked forwards towards her, but his gaze remained rather steady. a gentle shrug of his shoulders accompanied a short response. "zero, if you wanna let me break the scale," he said, because one to ten didn't include zero. 

tegan sighed a heavy sigh and finally looked away, rolling his shoulders. "i'm fine, mom," he said, not exasperated but with a breathy bit of emotion, "i'm not happy, i'm not sad, i'm not angry. i'm just fine." his gazed flicked back to her, settled upon her own warm, chocolate gaze. "i wasn't angry at easy for choosing not to stay, i wasn't angry with niamh when she left, and i'm not mad at you now," he told her with a single flick of his gray tail, "i'm not holdin' grudges on wolves who are just living." 

"and don't ask about bat," he added, brows furrowing, expression darker now, "i'm keeping up with duties, i'm eating, i'm sleeping, i'm fine."
Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Tegan - February 16, 2019, 06:52 PM