Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
a metaphorical whoosh of air crashed over tegan as his mother accepted what he said at face value. was it true? i dunno, tegan doesn't do emotions like that, but he at least was confident in his answer. and it felt true. tegan hated dealing with wolves when they didn't take him seriously, or when they treated him like a baby. like they pitied him. and finley was maybe starting to do that, maybe because he was totally being a fuckin asshole -- all blunt and shit -- so two way street, but tegan wasn't blaming himself for this.

either way, when she moved on, tegan felt a little lighter. "if it's stupid enough, i won't roll my eyes at you," he tried with a glimpse of a good ole tegan smirk -- all shitty and toothy. "i brought in a really fat fox yesterday, maybe it's still there," he added. which was such a lie, raven, Phoebe, and that other one -- kite, maybe -- totally took that fatass down. but finley wasn't part of the pack anymore, so she wouldn't know.
Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Tegan - February 18, 2019, 09:43 PM