Fox's Glade Give my gun away when it's loaded
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The conversation with Myrren had left her shaken to the core. 

All this time she had thought Kavik had merely fallen for someone else, someone better. When she pictured what their life might be like the healer had always imagined that Kavik was happy, in love with this mysterious woman. That he was content amongst the Creek wolves, leading them, and had simply moved on from her. 

In truth, he was standing by his mistake. Alessia needed someone to provide as would her children when they were born. 

For a moment, she can almost see them - a dark, tall son. A spitting image of his father. A crimson-eyed girl, a sharp little thing as lovely as her mother.

The thought of these children - these children that should have been hers, that should have been theirs - brings her to her knees. 

Hatred pulsed through her, mingling with the remainder of the love she felt for him. 

If his sense of duty was so strong, why the hell couldn't he do right by her in the first place? Why did he have to ruin all three of their lives, possibly even his unborn children's?

"I hope it was worth a quick fuck," she murmured bitterly, unable or unwilling to rise from the ground. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Give my gun away when it's loaded - by Síff - January 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Give my gun away when it's loaded - by Durnehviir - February 01, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Give my gun away when it's loaded - by Síff - February 11, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Give my gun away when it's loaded - by Durnehviir - March 06, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Give my gun away when it's loaded - by Síff - March 11, 2019, 08:03 PM