Shadewood ulu ⚯
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She seemed flustered but spoke with the clarity of a stillwater pond, her voice soft and mellow like a spring breeze. Cry tried his damndest to follow her words and though they settled against his monogamist culture like oil against water, the ex-Assassin tried to somewhat mix the two. 
 “If she is the one of my chest, then that would make you the one of my chest too, would it not? Especially if I am to make children with you,” he attempted to rationalize this mess, not understanding that Kukutux had meant the one whom he would love the most. He assumed chest in her mind meant who he’d be having sex with. 

The rest seemed even more subservient - and that was simply going to not be a rule in this house. She would not be bending knee to both him and Gwen...he just would be torn. He was not a barbarian, he was no monster that would make a woman do his bidding. “I can’t let that happen,” he said in reference to the totality of this religion she was brought up in. He could only allow so much to haunt him in this. “We will work together. No one will be ordering you or being a taskmaster to you. I protect you all, just as you all protect this home.” They were all Family. But he spoke this justifications as though he were more trying to lay them down for himself, rather than her. “If I take you as anything intimate to me, you are an equal. Especially if you are mothering my children, our children in Shadewood.”

Cry had never been regarded as an Alpha before. He never had planned to be an Alpha. But Gwen had needed to be released of her shackles and given her rightful place as Empress once again. One does not simple go backwards, and become some lowly member. Her being here, it had helped her flourish, bloomed that watercress lily into a breathtaking majesty. Would Kukutux take root and see this too could be her destiny? To find herself here, homed, and without worry of any and all? To bond with everyone here, as opposed to secreting herself away to tidy until her days end? Cry tried to find some way to merge these two cliffs that gaped at one another, but those were the only bridges he could build. And if Kukutux did not want to cross them, then there was no rope he could throw her.

”And if you will be my equal, you have a say in decisions as well.” There was no getting out of this. Should Gwen and Kukutux be on these pedestals in his life, they would see each other as equals. 

But what if Gwen preferred Kukutux beneath her? What if secretly Gwen shared this very same religion, and brought this to light only now that someone had come to revive it? Would Shadewood soon become Stavanger Bay?

He was already laying down laws...it wouldn’t be long before he started making demands, too.

Messages In This Thread
ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:45 PM