Shadewood i heard there's a chance at an afterlife
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl finished the grooming of the woman's paws, starting to press her nose over her body, poking through her thick coat, to see if there was indeed anything else amiss. She found nothing, yet the air was held heavy with sadness. Phex gave the woman a questioning look before pushing the crab shell towards her again and grinned, "I brought everyone gifts back, this is a crab in case you didn't know." 

Her ears flopped then perked up again, waiting to see if she got a spoken answer. She moved to lay before the woman, no matter the outcome and plopped herself down. She sighed heavily, trying to not let the sadness that the woman felt hinder her own feelings. The youth was happy by nature and saw it fit to only make those who are unhappy happy. She decided to seek Laroche next. She'd missed him on her trip and hoped that he'd got his face fixed up; otherwise she'd be having stern words with him. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
i heard there's a chance at an afterlife - by Gwen - February 05, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i heard there's a chance at an afterlife - by Sacnite - February 05, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: i heard there's a chance at an afterlife - by Gwen - February 07, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: i heard there's a chance at an afterlife - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:23 PM