Wheeling Gull Isle and when you move, I'm moved
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I apologize for the wait. ♥

Coelacanth had progressed far beyond the inexperienced, skittish girl of her youth — she was a leader and a protector in her own right, now, and had drawn and spilled blood for the seawolves. Before Dawn, though, she could not help but crumple; though Aditya had been the one to break his marriage bond, being the object of his desire made her feel like an accomplice. “No, Seelie, no,” helped inject a little more steel into her spine — “no,” was very near to (and almost always preceded) the dreaded “bad dog,” — so she quit her apologizing long enough to hear Dawn start on her own. “Oh, Dawn,” she breathed, low and mournful, her ears switching back at mention of her sister-cousin’s name. “You can-not drive the wind, nor steer the sea,” she quoted one of her grandmother’s proverbs. “Only learn to swim.”

Tenderly, she nosed and licked at the young wolf’s muzzle, her tail whisking automatically at Dawn’s ministrations. “Welcome ever Undersea,” she breathed, and in case the girl didn’t know, “Sunny — Elysium. Near Morningside.” Would Dawn join her brother, or strike out on her own? Seelie didn’t think she would be staying on the island — though she would have loved that! “‘Lost’ is all pack lose — not only Dawn.”
Messages In This Thread
and when you move, I'm moved - by Dawn - February 08, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: and when you move, I'm moved - by Coelacanth - February 14, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: and when you move, I'm moved - by Dawn - February 14, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: and when you move, I'm moved - by Coelacanth - February 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: and when you move, I'm moved - by Dawn - February 27, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: and when you move, I'm moved - by Coelacanth - March 15, 2019, 01:21 PM