Two Rivers Isle i kissed a girl
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
tag for @Minori all pp has been approved on both ends <3
set before this thread
Oh how she wished to raise the spirits of her pack, or what was left of her pack. This trio was Kamiki, this was her family and she was not going to see them with sullen faces the entire time they looked for a new home until they could fly away to complete their dream once more. 

So it was decided. Yes, she knew that the ebony girl had not taken a shine to her. it was no secret that she did not like the way she touched Issun nor did she like the way she was so casual with her caresses or bumps But to her it did not matter. A smile spread across her lips as she moved, using her nose to track the pale eyed woman and her efforts were rewarded in ten fold. Not only had she found Minori but she was alone, why, she was not entirely concerned about that but she could not help but wag her cream tipped tail in enthusiasm.

With silence she stalked her as one would a rabbit but her black rabbit was a but bigger so she had to be stealth. When she was within touching distance she let her presence be known with a gentle nip on her tail before she pressed her slightly smaller frame flat against the other girls side, moving all the while to cut her off and be directly in front of her. When she stopped she gave a playful wag of her tail and a gentle smile. Then she spoke softly, one single word. Her name.

"Minori."
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 11, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 12, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 24, 2019, 10:38 AM