Raven's Watch the ghost of electricity howls in the bones of her face
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
as did she, she admitted. she had not seen her mother since sunspire, and it was not as if she did not know where she lived. it was wrong of her, perhaps, but perhaps it was better, too, to stay away. still, the guilty though had been soundly embedded in her conscience. "no. I wander."  she told him honestly. a raven, cawing, flutters close overhead, and cuts a clear line in the direction of the sea. her gaze follows it a moment, two, and then she looks back to the man. 

"I ought to visit her soon." she admits, though she has a new direction in mind, now. she does not care for the stone and mountains anymore, and her paws already begin to itch. "perhaps I will see you again, then."  its a clear indication she meant to take her leave. she doesn't fancy standing and talking much, especially when the conversation probes at guilt. with that, she moves past him, eager to hear again the crash of the waves. she pauses, once. "thanks." it's vague, but she's glad for the news of her mother, and to know she's safe and content.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread