Cerulean Cape We turn our headphones all the way up and we press play
200 Posts
Ooc —
Her reassurance was all Lucas needed to feel instantly better about his decision. Undersea would always be there, and he would be sure to visit once his family settled down. He was sure his friends would understand. It wasn't his intention to leave Undersea when they set out on their journey, but when they finally arrived in the Valley and he was faced with the concrete idea that he would never see his mother or his aunt or his siblings again, Lucas knew he could never let them go now.

Yeah, she got us there and back safely, he agreed with a nod. Whatever he might think of Moorhen, and whatever effect she might have on his self esteem, she was a good wolf. Lucas would miss her in his own subdued way. The pack's called Undersea, they live on that island way over there, he said, jabbing his boxy muzzle toward the sea and the isle silhouetted against the horizon. My friends are close, yeah. In the forest nearby. He swung around as though to lead her back to them, then started suddenly.

Oh, I found Mona! She said she's having babies, isn't that exciting? I can't wait to meet them! He wholly believed that Lost Creek Hollow, where Mona and her cubs were, was where they were going after this.
Messages In This Thread