Hushed Willows a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
^-^

He felt terribly torn.

Ruenna's departure from the creek had left him a little lost, unfamiliar in his own steps - he was too inexperienced to understand just why, but as he watched from afar, she didn't appear to be as troubled as himself - had she thought of him, as he had her? It was this very plaguing thought that kept him from approaching, instead peering to the figure of a charcoal male, who's gaze stroked the youthful figurine of the very girl who'd set his mind into turmoil. A flicker of unease licked at his stomach, forcing his emerald glance away, away, so that he might focus on something else.

He'd already thought of that - of the herbalist moving on so easily. But Soltero had only just become attached, and whatever their fleeting relationship had been, he missed it.

Uncomfortably aware of his confidence dissipating, the smoky beta chewed at the inside of his cheek and pretended to watch the sky, internally at war with himself over why he'd come - he'd known there was a chance of seeing her, but perhaps he'd still been hopeful. Now he just wanted to hide, and pray she hadn't seen him - even engange in conversation with a stranger, whether he was a fan or not. Anything would have been better. His eyes trekked every nook and cranny of the festivities, studying each wolf with a fidgety quickness before settling himself down only a brief few strides away from the main bustle, wondering if he ought to simply wander back to the creek's tense domain.

This was a happy gathering, and he would curse himself for ruining it. His lips remained sealed, attempting to absorb whatever gleeful emotions were left scattered like flower-petals.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
RE: a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival] - by Soltero - February 18, 2019, 06:46 AM