Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
vday thread for karen <3

Snow slowly collected on the tips of his inky coat as he followed the river back towards his den. Again, he held a freshly-killed hare between his teeth, caught specifically for @Alessia. Her abdomen only continued to grow, and every day he grew more curious about the children that developed there. He was excited to meet the pups despite everything that had brought he and his new mate here. They--Alessia and the pups--were what kept him from letting the guilt and grief consume him completely; Kavik knew he needed to be here for them, but he also found that he wanted to be here for them. 

He stopped walking for a few minutes, setting the hare down in the snow and moving to the edge of the water. His gaze searched the trees around him briefly before he lowered his head to drink. When he had taken in his fill of the icy liquid, he lifted his head once more, licking his lips as he stepped back from the water. He moved back over to the rabbit, shaking out his coat before gathering the meal between his teeth once more and resuming his pace.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM