Deepwood Weald the only ring i want buried with me are the ones around my eyes
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He met Alarian's gaze when he pulled back, not liking the fact that his affection had ceased. The other man's words were uncertain, like he didn't quite understand what Midar had asked. He watched his lover's expression, not really sure how he was feeling and wishing he could read his mind; it was painful not knowing whether or not he would accept. Then he questioned Midar's wanting him, which made absolutely no sense to the beast. Hadn't he dragged him here when he wanted to leave the sound to be with his family? And hadn't he literally just finished proclaiming his love for the scarred male? Why then was it so hard for him to believe that Midar wanted to be with him forever? Yes, you, he answered, slightly exasperated. Do you not want the same thing? he asked, frowning. He was afraid he wouldn't get the answer he wanted; the painful thought made anger start to burn in his chest, and the only thing keeping him calm right now was the possibility that Alarian could still agree to his proposal.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread